CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NeW yOrK





Here are some of the pics I took from NYC! I got ToNs of cute ones! I'll post more later! It was so fun to be able to spend time with you guys again, even though I was home only a few days earlier. We totally missed Trent, Kent, Shan and Madi!** New York is so cool! With all the movies, medi and hype it was crazy being there and seeing it all for myself. We had a bLaSt!!! Mom got the girls little scrapbooks to put stuff we picked up along the way and journal about our FuN times! I know it's something I'm going to be able to look back on and enjoy and miss like CrAzY! Colin and Kelceys house was so cute, as well as Conneticut itself. I can't believe how green and lush it is there! I guess that's why it rained while we were there. What a GrEaT place to visit. I am for sure going to take Trent back there one day! WHAT A FUN TRIP! Thanks mom and dad for the trip and taking care of me! I'm SO glad I came! I miss my little bro, I miss you all like CrAzy!! Can't wait till California when everyone is there to make more fabulous memories!! Love You All! XOXOXO -rAcH

1 comments:

The Hill Family said...

We did have a great time! It wasn't the same after you left. I miss you and love you xoxox